Do you want your work featured in our next publication? Here, you can find all the information you need to submit your essay to Juncture ahead of our next issue.
Guidance for Submitting
We are always accepting submissions and would encourage any student at the University of Manchester to submit their work throughout the year.
Our aim is to promote and publicise the outstanding work of UoM's proud and talented students.
We publicise politics reports from a wide range of disciplines and review all essays with respect and impartiality.
Submit Your Work
Submit by Email
When submitting by email, please first:
1. Complete the submission form (right box) including your 150 word abstract.
2. Check your paper is between 2,000 - 8,000, does not include your course code, and the title is not a prompt otherwise you may be asked to change it.
All submissions should be made to:
When you submit your work to Juncture, several steps are followed before we publish:
1. Three of our fully-trained editors will read the essay and decide if they think it is suitable for publication.
2. The board of editors meets weekly and discusses every essay, reaching a majority decision on whether it should be accepted or not.
3. An accepted essay will go through three independent rounds of editing before the final collation is published.
Get in Touch
Have you got questions about how we edit, how to submit or anything else? Get in touch here through this form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via the social media links below.